Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is living!

Paxton was sick week before last. Not like stay in bed all day sick. He had that upper respiratory thing that has been spreading like mad. He was on breathing treatments and steroids and antibiotics so I didn't want to send him to school. I needed to be able to monitor his breathing.

Since Scott was out of town and I wasn't sending my buddy to school, I decided to pack up and head to OKC for a few days. We hadn't seen my parents in a while so we were missing them a lot!

Like I said, it wasn't like Pax had to stay in bed or anything so we decided to have some fun on our "sick-cation."


We went to the zoo.


And the pumpkin patch!









And we went to the park several times and ate pizza and tons of treats. The boys got to sleep with meems and pops, and I got to go to dinner with friends. It was all together a total BLAST of a time, breathing treatments and all! Every day of our lives is more blessed than the day before. I don't feel deserving of the perfection that is my life, but I'll take it! And be ever so grateful for every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment