Friday, August 5, 2011

Eating Out

We eat out a lot. Too much to be honest. Really, I don't like restaurant food all that much. I NEVER ate out growing up. My mom and dad are both awesome cooks so we never went out to eat. My dad would always say, "Why would I go somewhere and pay too much for food that I can make much better myself." And he was completely right.

I like to cook, but now we go out to eat just for something to do. It is hard for us to go out with Paxton's allergies. When we find somewhere we can eat we go there over and over until we get completely burned out on it. It's nice to get out and do something together as a family or with friends, but I'm not going to lie it is always a mess. Don't get me wrong the kids are pretty well behaved for the most part. We go out so much that they know how to act in a restaurant...most of the time.

Porter has been known to turn his silverware in to drumsticks and his plate into a drum from time to time.
Charlotte wanted to pick up the check on this one.

Having breakfast with daddy is always a treat!

Lunch date with Sammy,

and Jenn and Corbin and Carson,

and Jillian and Harrison!!!

Now here is where the mess comes in.

And here. (Yes that is Charlotte's shoe on the ground).

And here!
SIT DOWN ONE SHOE CHARLOTTE!!!!!!! SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, we always leave an AWESOME tip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment