Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Whim

The boys started swim lessons this week. They both did really well and seemed to like it. I was surprised at how they don't waste any time putting them under on the first day. I have high hopes that they can swim by the time summer rolls around. I am highly paranoid around water, so having 2 of the 3 swimming would greatly calm my nerves this year. We shall see.

**Disclaimer: I realize that these pictures are horrible because of the glare of the flash off of the glass, but hey at least I remembered my camera!**

I was most dreading dealing with Charlotte during the 30 minute lesson. Charlotte LOVES to swim. She asks on a daily basis to go swimming. Some mornings the first thing to come out of her mouth is, "I whim. Go bye bye. Go poo." I knew that her feelings were going to be so hurt that she didn't get to swim with the boys. The lesson started out like this...

Luckily there was a vending machine and I bribed her with a huge bag of fruit snacks. Note to self: come equipped with $.85 to every swim lesson. I really do feel bad for her, but you have to be 3 years old. I am going to have to figure out a way to get this girl in a pool some time soon! The girl loves to "whim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment