Thursday, September 8, 2011

I hope you have a big trunk because I'm about to put my bike in it

This kid got a new bike... My mom and dad wanted to get him a new bike, but I didn't think there was any way he was going to be able to ride a bike like this. He's only 2 (and his legs are a little short :D), and Paxton didn't really even learn to pedal until he was 3+.

Of course I was wrong! He jumped right up there and took off! So we took the kids to the school parking lot after dinner to ride and ride and ride.

Paxton got a new big bike for his birthday in March, but it's been so stinking hot we haven't really gotten to ride much lately.

Paxton thinks everything is a competition for some reason. He must inherit this competitive gene from his dad because I don't have a competitive bone in my body. I physically feel sad after watching sports because someone has to lose. It's weird. I know. So he was racing Porter the whole time. Porter is oblivious. Every time Paxton would say, "and the winner is PAXTON!" Porter would say, "and the other winner is PORTER!"

So the boys rode bikes and Charlotte ran. And ran. And ran around the parking lot. Seriously, you wouldn't believe how fast those chubby little legs will carry her! She ran so much she had to take a rest right in the middle of the parking lot!

They had a blast and were completely tuckered by the time we got home. I LOVE this weather because my whole family loves to be outside. We could almost live outside.



Ummmmmm, could someone please remind Charlotte she is only 1?!?! I don't think she got the memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment