Thursday, September 8, 2011

Baby Avery turns 1!

Avery is the baby of the family. I mean of the ENTIRE family! So needless to say we all find her absolutely perfect and adorable in EVERY way!

Baby Avery turned 1 on August 20! She had a killer birthday party at Yogi Bear's in Eufaula. It was 115 degrees of fun!! No, but seriously, it was the best 1st birthday party!

There was swimming...
And cousins...


And pizza...


And Cake!!!


It was so much fun this happened before we even left the parking lot.

And this about 20 minutes into the the car ride home!


Avery is so sweet and precious and my whole family loves her so much it is crazy! I will have to say I think Charlotte loves her the most though. Charlotte hands me my phone about 100 times a day and says "BABY!" She wants me to pull up photos of Avery and she kisses the pictures. The boys also adore her and love to make her laugh. She is the sweetest, happiest little peanut in the whole wide world! Happy Birthday Baby Avery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment